Тези Стандартни Условия и Условия на Уебсайта, написани на тази страница, ще управляват Вашето ползване на този уебсайт. Тези Условия ще бъдат приложени изцяло и ще повлияят върху използването на този Уебсайт. Използвайки този уебсайт, Вие се съгласихте да приемете всички условия, описани тук. Не трябва да използвате този уебсайт, ако не сте съгласни с някои от тези стандартни условия на уебсайта.
Непълнолетни или лица под 18 години не могат да използват този уебсайт.
Права за интелектуална собственост
Освен съдържанието, което притежавате, съгласно тези Условия, HRISI’S ART LIMITED и / или нейните лицензодатели притежават всички права върху интелектуалната собственост и материали, съдържащи се в този уебсайт.
Получавате ограничен лиценз само за целите на разглеждането на материалите, съдържащи се на този уебсайт
Вие сте специално ограничени от всички изброени по-долу
Публикуване на материали на уебсайтове в други медии;
продажба, подлицензиране и / или друго комерсиализиране на материали на уебсайта;
Публично представяне и / или показване на материали на уебсайта;
Използване на този уебсайт по какъвто и да е начин, който е или може да бъде вреден за този уебсайт;
Използване на този уебсайт по начин, който влияе на достъпа на потребителя до този уебсайт;
Използването на този уебсайт в противоречие с приложимите закони и разпоредби или по някакъв начин може да причини вреда на уебсайта или на всяко лице или стопански субект;
участие в извличане на данни, събиране на данни, извличане на данни или друга подобна дейност във връзка с този уебсайт;
да използвате този уебсайт, за да участвате в каквато и да е реклама или маркетинг.
Някои области от този уебсайт са ограничени от достъпа ви до вас и HRISI’S ART LIMITED може допълнително да ограничи достъпа ви до всички области на този уебсайт, по всяко време, по абсолютно усмотрение. Всяко потребителско име и парола, които може да имате за този уебсайт, са поверителни и трябва да запазите поверителност.
В тези Общи условия на уебсайта „Вашето съдържание“ означава всеки аудио, видео текст, изображение или друг материал, който изберете да се показва на този уебсайт. Чрез показване на Вашето съдържание, вие предоставяте на HRISI’S ART LIMITED неексклузивен, световен неотменим, под лицензиран лиценз за използване, възпроизвеждане, адаптиране, публикуване, превод и разпространение във всички медии.
Вашето съдържание трябва да е Ваше и не трябва да нарушава правата на трети страни. HRISI’S ART LIMITED си запазва правото да премахне всяко от Вашето съдържание от този уебсайт по всяко време без предизвестие.
Този уебсайт се предоставя „както е“, с всички недостатъци, и HRISI’S ART LIMITED не изразява никакви претенции или гаранции от какъвто и да е вид, свързани с този уебсайт или с материалите, съдържащи се на този уебсайт. Също така нищо, съдържащо се на този уебсайт, не трябва да се тълкува като съвет.
Ограничаване на отговорността
В никакъв случай HRISI’S ART LIMITED, нито някой от нейните служители, директори и служители, ще бъдат държани отговорни за нещо, произтичащо от или по какъвто и да е начин свързано с използването на този уебсайт, независимо дали тази отговорност е по договор. HRISI’S ART LIMITED, включително нейните служители, директори и служители, не носят отговорност за каквато и да е косвена, последваща или специална отговорност, произтичаща от или по какъвто и да е начин свързана с използването на този уебсайт.
С настоящото Вие обезщетявате в най-пълна степен HRISI’S ART LIMITED от и срещу всички и / или всички задължения, разходи, искания, причини за действие, щети и разходи, възникнали по някакъв начин, свързани с нарушаването на някоя от разпоредбите на настоящите Общи условия.
Ако се установи, че някоя разпоредба от настоящите Условия е невалидна съгласно който и да е приложим закон, тези разпоредби се заличават, без да се засягат останалите разпоредби на настоящото споразумение.
Изменение на Условията
HRISI’S ART LIMITED има право да ревизира настоящите Условия по всяко време, както счете за необходимо, и чрез използването на този уебсайт се очаква редовно да преглеждате тези Условия.
На HRISI’S ART LIMITED е позволено да възлага, прехвърля и възлага своите права и / или задължения по настоящите Общи условия без никакво уведомление. Въпреки това, нямате право да възлагате, прехвърляте или сключвате договори с подизпълнители за някое от вашите права и / или задължения по настоящите Общи условия.
Тези Условия представляват цялото споразумение между HRISI’S ART LIMITED и Вас във връзка с използването на този Уебсайт и заместват всички предишни споразумения и договорености.
Приложим закон и юрисдикция
Тези Условия ще се управляват и тълкуват в съответствие със законите на Обединеното кралство и Вие се подчинявате на изключителната юрисдикция на държавните и федералните съдилища, разположени в Обединеното кралство, за разрешаване на спорове.
Тези условия са създадени от termsandcondiitionssample.com
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, HRISI’S ART LIMITED and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and HRISI’S ART LIMITED may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant HRISI’S ART LIMITED a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. HRISI’S ART LIMITED reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and HRISI’S ART LIMITED express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall HRISI’S ART LIMITED, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. HRISI’S ART LIMITED, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent HRISI’S ART LIMITED from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
HRISI’S ART LIMITED is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The HRISI’S ART LIMITED is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between HRISI’S ART LIMITED and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.
These terms and conditions have been generated at termsandcondiitionssample.com.
Effective date: June 1, 2019
HRISI’S ART LTD („us“, „we“, or „our“) operates the https://www.bulgaria2.co.uk/ website (the „Service“).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the https://www.bulgaria2.co.uk/ website operated by HRISI’S ART LTD
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you („Personal Data“). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used („Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
HRISI’S ART LTD uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
HRISI’S ART LTD may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
HRISI’S ART LTD will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, HRISI’S ART LTD may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
HRISI’S ART LTD may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of HRISI’S ART LTD
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. HRISI’S ART LTD aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where HRISI’S ART LTD relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service („Service Providers“), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- Bank transfers
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 („Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.bulgaria2.co.uk/contact/